As you know, CPSA will insha’Allah be opening its second building in the upcoming school year. We are on track to complete construction and finishings by June of 2020 and accept new and returning students into the new building in Fall 2020, insha’Allah. In preparation for the new year, registration will be held earlier this year and we are actively searching for and interviewing candidates to teach at the elementary and junior high positions.
CPSA is seeking full-time candidates to teach Elementary and Junior High classes, and is accepting resumes and interviewing immediately, with the following requirements:
- Minimum of a four-year bachelor’s degree
- Illinois teaching certificate required
- Must be available for full-time work (no part-time openings at this time)
- Candidates must speak English with native proficiency
- Applicants with past teaching experience in public or private schools in a K-8 setting strongly preferred
- Applicants for the Junior High position with Social Studies or History experience/background are especially encouraged to apply!
- References required
Pay is competitive and past experience is rewarded. Benefits include health, vision, paid time off, sick leave, tution fee waivers/discounts, professional development, and a pension. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; please include your availability for phone and in-person interviews as well as employment start dates in your email – cover letters are required!
We are looking to complete hiring within the next few weeks, so please don’t hesitate to send us an email if you think this might be an opportunity for you.
If you’re not an educator looking for a job, please forward this to any friends, family, or colleagues that might be interested.