CPSA Siblings Sulaiman Sajed (11th grade) and Saaniyah Sajed (10th grade) spent their spring break on a humanitarian mission in Bangladesh with Rohingya Refugees. Travelling with a medical team the siblings were able to visit:
- The Kutupulong Rohingya refugee camp in which they were able to distribute over 1000 bags of food to 1000 families.
- The Madhusora Learning Center for Rohingya Refugee Children.
- Water pumps that are being dug to provide clean water for refugees.
- UAE Medical Clinic in Jamatoli Camp to provide medical care for Rohingya refugees.
- Hope Hospital for Women and Children to assist with medical care.
All of this could not have been possible without the hard work of The Sajed Family, The DAANA (DECCAN ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF NORTH AMERICA) organization, and the generous donations of the CPSA community. Masha’Allah $14,000 was collected from the CPSA community in less than a week.
May Allah (SWT) bless all those who were involved in this humanitarian cause.